DREAM COAT | Anti-Humidity Hair Treatment
Color chemicals leave hair porous and vulnerable to humidity. Dreaded moisture gets in – hair gets puffy, frizzes out!
DREAM COAT, inspired by new textile technology, covers each hair strand with an invisible waterproofing cloak. An absolute must for anyone looking to fight frizzy hair or achieve Chris Appleton's signature glass hair styles.
- Heat-activated polymer works to compress, tighten and seal hair strands
- Hair is supernaturally-sleek, smooth and super-silky
- Unlike typical “humidity-guard” serums, Dream Coat will not build up, weigh hair down or make it greasy
- Activated by heat, effects last through 3 to 4 shampoos
Dr Joe Cincotta, PhD and Chief Chemist, Color Wow
“The key to fighting frizz is all about controlling moisture levels and locking the cuticle down as tight and smooth as possible. Unlike typical serum or oil-based humidity-fighting formulas that lay down a heavy coat on hair’s surface, (which deflate volume and leave the hair greasy) Dream Coat uses a groundbreaking, heat-activated polymer technology that is lighter than a feather. Dream Coat scatters teeny droplets randomly on hair’s surface. When heated with your blow-dryer these droplets connect and crosslink, forming an invisible, hydrophobic matrix that does two things:
1) Compresses each strand into a sleek, silky, supple shape
2) Sheathes every strand in a light, imperceptible “raincoat” that repels moisture
• Shampoo, condition, towel dry hair, divide in sections.
• Spray liberally and evenly on DAMP (not wet) hair. Do not apply other styling products to damp hair.
• Blow dry each section using a brush to hold hair taut. Requires blow-drying to activate.
• For best results, use every 3-4 shampoos.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Dipropylene Glycol, Polysilicone-29, DMDM Hydantoin, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Silicone Quaternium-18, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, Trideceth-7, Trideceth-12, Phenoxyethanol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract , Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Potassium Benzoate, Citric Acid Formula #703-0